Like Drupal, Bootstrap is an open source project that can be used by front end developers and site builders in a wide variety of ways, from beginner to advanced.
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
The Bootstrap contributed Drupal theme is the second most popular on Drupal.org with over 100,000 installs from 650,000 downloads!
This presentation will review:
- What makes up the Bootstrap framework.
- The advantages and disadvantages of using the Bootstrap framework.
- Using the Bootstrap contributed theme as a base theme for your project.
- Compiling your own Bootstrap framework using Grunt.
- Creating your own theme with the Bootstrap framework.
Attendees of this session will become quite knowledgeable about the Bootstrap framework and how to use it with Drupal to create beautiful, functional, and responsive websites.