Views and Content Types are two simple site building tools that gives Drupal a serious competitive advantage. Using these tools, and a simple formula we can create complex data structures and powerful dynamic elements on our website. It's a wonder we're able to do this all from Drupal's UI!
In this session we're going to see some common (and not so common) uses of these modules, including:
- a slideshow
- a calendar
- a staff page made up of users on the site
- a list of content by the author
Have a particular use case you'd like to hear more about? Leave a comment below.
- common recipes you can follow to build content-driven functionality into your website
- the secret formula for creating your own recipes
- how to translate a feature request into Drupal functionality